20 Examples of Noun Sentences in English! Nouns name persons, places, things, ideas, or qualities. For example, boy, countryside, bicycle, fantasy, and caring. They can function as the subject or the object of a verb. This article will deal with 20 examples of noun sentences in English.
Related: Demonstrative Pronoun 10 Sentences
What Are 20 Examples of Nouns?
20 Examples of Noun Sentences in English
Read the following 20 examples of noun sentences to know how you can use nouns in sentences and to understand how to identify nouns in a sentence.
- Go and find William and tell him lunch is ready.
- Ahmad, I was hoping you could help us with the assignment.
- He cleaned up his coat.
- Several deer were standing in the shade.
- In most homes, the man is the sole earner in the family.
- He doesn’t tell his wife the truth.
- This teacher is keen to give students private lessons.
- The crowd is moving slowly on the road.
- We need to gather some wood to build a fire.
- Can you find mistakes in this letter?
- Her birthday is January 11th.
- The lion is playing with its cubs.
- The weather is hot today.
- They have got a spare room in their house.
- The police have investigated fraud allegations against the thief.
- It would be best if you put on your new pair of shoes.
- He always wears a dark blue suit.
- The agency doesn’t have reliable information about the upcoming flights this month.
- The news is very encouraging.
- My father’s office is three miles from our house.
- NOUNS Definition and Types with Useful Examples