20 Examples of Subject Pronouns in a Sentence!
What are Subject Pronouns? A pronoun that acts as the subject is called a subject pronoun. A subject in a sentence is the person or thing which performs the action. The pronouns we use as the subject of a sentence can be singular, plural, masculine, or feminine. The following pronouns are used as the subject of a sentence. They always replace a noun, which is the subject of a sentence. For example, “Our teachers are very strict. They won’t allow us to leave the class early. (They replace our teachers)
I, We, You, He, She, It, They, Who
Singular Subject Pronouns: I, He, She, You, It (Describe one person or thing)
Plural Subject Pronouns: We, You, They (They are concerned with more than one person or thing)
In this article, you will learn 20 examples of subject pronouns in a sentence.
What are 20 Examples of Subject Pronouns in a Sentence?
- Who wants to play first?
- The man who had spoken to me introduced himself as Ahmad.
- I haven’t seen her since yesterday.
- She rode by bike to the school.
- He plays with his dolls all day.
- She was awarded for playing well last year.
- He has finished his work.
- I don’t like to go with any of them to the beach.
- We did something wrong because the daddy seemed angry with us.
- You said you know the answer.
- She will be cooking dinner tonight.
- It is raining outside.
- I don’t want to talk about students who stay away from school for no valid reason.
- I must work with him.
- I prefer his help to hers.
- It was in your office a few minutes ago.
- You all go to the swimming pool this afternoon.
- Did he make that himself? He is a clever boy!
- They say he is an actor.
- They studied together at home every night.